Zodiac signs are one of the most popular and most common tattoo designs. A reason behind this may come from man's fascination with stars, zodiac, and the idea that these celestial bodies influence a person's life, characteristics, and actions.
Different cultures from around the world have their own version of zodiac signs. Most of which are symbolized by a figure such as a bull for Taurus or a virgin for Virgo. The most common however, is the Greek or Roman zodiac wherein it is represented by a Greek letter or figure.
If you are considering of getting a tattoo with a zodiac design, it is important to take note that more than the pattern or design, each sign has its own meaning, strengths, and weaknesses.
Here are some information about the twelve zodiac signs:
- Aries (The Ram)- Adventurous, dynamic, and pioneering
- Taurus (The Bull)- Patient, reliable, persistent, and possessive
- Gemini (The Twins)- Whimsical, sociable, and curious
- Cancer (The Crab)- Emotional, and sensitive
- Leo (The Lion)- Proud, dramatic, theatrical, and creative
- Virgo (The Virgin)- Analytical, practical, and intelligent
- Libra (The Scales)- Balancing, fair, and charming
- Scorpio (The Scorpion)- Secretive, penetrating, and intense
- Sagittarius (The Archer)- Extrovert, idealistic, optimistic
- Capricorn (The Sea-Goat)- Formal, traditional, and prudent
- Aquarius- (The Water Carrier)- Objective, inventive, and tolerant
- Pisces (The Fishes)- Empathetic, sensitive, and dreamy.